2. To provide the Service, it is necessary for us to collect and process certain personal information (“Data”), including some or all of the following: name, address, date of birth, gender, email addresses and/or mobile phone numbers, IP addresses, device and/or web-browser details, operating system details, activities on the Site, personal preferences relating to the Site or the Service, billing, financial information such as credit/debit card numbers, and details of the locations from which you intend to use the Service. You are responsible for ensuring that all personal information you provide to us is updated and correct at all times.
3. The Data will be stored together with any additional information you provide to us, and will be used to provide you with, and to improve, the Service. We may collect, store and process certain personal information to provide you with information and tools to allow you to use the Service, to perform marketing and research related activities, to supply other administrative services (e.g. setting up new accounts), to respond to enquiries and/or for other record-keeping purposes and to improve the Site and the Service. From time to time, we and/or our trusted partners may contact you with offers that may interest you or to inform you of other products and services. Additionally, our third party service providers may have access to Data to carry out contracted services and we may provide your personal information to such third parties for the purposes of fulfilling your requests. All Data is processed by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation and we will keep your personal information only for as long as is necessary.
4. We may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business which may involve the transfer of certain divisions or assets of our company to other parties, and Data, where relevant, may be transferred to such third parties. Additionally, from time to time we may transfer Data obtained from Users located in the EU to locations outside the European Economic Area, some of which may have different data protection laws to those within the EEA, or no data protection laws. In all such cases, we transmit such information only to entities that comply with this policy and applicable law.
5. The Site may display links to certain third party websites. We encourage you to read the individual privacy policies of those third party websites before providing any of your personal information to them.
7. Please note you have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of Data or to object to or request the restriction of processing of your Data. If you do not want us to retain or use your Data in any way or at any time, you may withdraw your consent (i.e. “opt out”), by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. If you have further questions about our privacy practices, please contact us by e-mailing email@example.com.
v2.0 2nd July 2020